XEFRA’s laboratory, thanks to the instrumentation at its disposal, can provide a wide range of environmental tests in order to guarantee products’ safety and performance under test, among which:
- Climate testing (hot, cold, humidity-control)
- Liquid or dust penetration resistance IP tests
- Sound intensity noise measurements
- Burning test on electronic circuit boards
- Vibration performance and measurements
- IK degrees verification
- Resistance to unfavourable climate conditions verification
- Covering surface verification (saline mist)
- Impact resistance verification
- Packaging resistance verification
- Resistance to energy radiation verification
Mechanical and Environmental tests permit highly accelerated life test simulations to characterize and implement the products’ reliability over time.
The aim is to minimize costs due to warranties and claims for defects and damages.