What is the Occupational Hygiene?
The occupational (or industrial) hygiene is the discipline that deals with the ANTICIPATION, IDENTIFICATION and RECOGNITION, EVALUATION, CONTROL of any environmental (chemical or physical) factors arising from industrial activity, inside and outside the workplace that may affect the health and well being of workers and population.
The occupational hygiene is regulated in the national legislation and codes of practice governing environmental factors inside and outside of the workplace that may affect the health and well being of workers and populations..
- Gas, Dust, Chemical Sampling
- Noise and Vibration Sampling at Workplace
- Environmental Acoustics (industrial activities, Construction, CE Marking products) sampling
- Acoustic Intervention (Machinery and environmental)
- Microclimate investigations
- Illuminance Investigations
- Investigations on manual handling of loads and repeated movements
- Legal assistance