XEFRACERT supports customers to enter the international markets.
Access to markets involves the verification of the approval requirements and the management of testing necessary to access to the different countries. Our experts are competent and trained to support you in this process.
The International Standards for certification and approval marking are extremely complex. We can help you to identify the most intelligent certification approach, to mark your products in the most efficient, quick and economical way.
Our goal is help you to maximize the geographic distribution of your products. If you tell us in which countries you want to export, we can draft a certification plan based on your needs.
Global Certification Service
XEFRACERT supports its customers to remove barriers for the free movement of products on international markets, through a Global Certification Service.
The Global Certification Process is divided into the following steps:
- Delivery of the Product technical documentation for preliminary analysis.
- Release to the manufacturer of a product gap analysis to international markets containing the analysis of the satisfied requirements, the list of requirements to be fulfilled and additional tests to be performed.
- If required, additional product testing
- If necessary, support during the Factory Inspection carried out by the local authorities
- Certificate release from Local Authorities